Some posts may contain affiliate links to help support Luxe Beauty for Less
It’s worth bearing in mind that Black Friday deals are just around the corner, so unless the product you want is specififcally on offer, it may pay to wait!
Here is our round up of the best deals for this week.
- 10% off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter.
- Get a FREE deluxe Resurfacing Serum and Water-Lock Moisturizer Duo with any £100 spend on Tata Harper
- Free luxury samples when you spend over £50 at Cult Beauty
- Get a FREE deluxe Cult Classics Kit with any £80 spend on Elemis
- Get a FREE full size Caffeine Eye Cream with any £30 spend on THE INKEY LIST
- You can find all the offers here.
- There’s 3 for 2 on the range of stocking filler which also make great travel size products or smaller sizes if you want to try something first. You can find them here.
- There is also 20% off beauty expert Caroline Hirons’ wish list. The wish list features quite a few of my recommended products including my favourite ever foundation – KEVYN AUCOINThe Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation. This gives a lightweight but buildable coverage with a subtle glow that looks like you just have great skin! Another of my recent finds on the list is the Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum by Tan-Luxe. This gives you a subtle tan with one application of the light serum which also plumps and moisturises the skin. All you need to do is enter the code WISHLIST on the shopping bag page.
- You can get 20% off your first order wide code NEWBIE.
- If you download their app you also get 20% off one order with code 20APP.
- You can save up to 25% on their beauty edit which includes Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 118ml which is great for mask-proofing your make-up. The Pixi glow exfoliation tonic is also great if you are suffering from “mascne” i.e. spots from wearing a mask.
Up to half price on selected beauty, fragrance and gift sets.
Don’t forget to join their beauty club for extra savings.
- Until midnight tonight (18 November), you can get a £5 voucher to spend on Black Friday when you spend £30 or more now.
- There is up to 30% off make-up palettes from major brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, HUDA, and NARS. This could be a great one for Christmas gifts. I’ve had my eye on the Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk eyeshadow palette for a while and it’s got 10% off.